Okaaaaay So this happened! #TiwaNTeeBillzSaga

Know I’ve been silent for a bit. Body no be stick but hola! I’m here now and my favorite Nigerian Female Artist is making headlines and here’s my take on the whole saga. In case you haven’t heard, Nigerian “BeyonceTiwa Savage and her “Has-been” husband/former manager Tunji “TeeBillz“are engaged in one of the most scandalous failed marriages saga ever. The duo tied the knot two years ago and have baby Jamil together. TeeBillz has three other kids from a previous relationship and the two have been living every girls dream (well that’s what we thought) since then.

The old adage goes ”99 days for the thief, 1 day for the owner”; the public became the owner when Twitter went wild two days ago with a scandalous tweet from TeeBillz in which he accused his wife of stealing his manhood (Whatever that means Boy!), his mother-in-law of witchcraft and then boast of how he “made” his wife from nothing to the Dorro Diva she is today. He accused her of sleeping with Don Jazzy, 2Face and Dr. Sid and declared that he was about to take his own life. Asked for forgiveness from his four kids saying he’d rather die than live at the mercy of Tiwa and her mum. Twitter went wild and everyone lashed out on Tiwa Savage for being a bad wife. Hmmmm… next thing we know reports say TeeBillz was rescued by Peter Okoye of Psquare and Banky W (his Bestie) from the Lekki- Ikoyi bridge where he was about to jump off and end his life (Bruh!? You really have issues. FYI when people want to die by jumping off a bridge there is no delay. They just jump. Think you wasted time on purpose. You really didn’t want to die. Yup! I said it).

Now the ball was in Tiwa’s court and everyone was waiting for her move and Baam!!  she went ahead to do the one thing that I personally do not agree with when stars have crisis like this. I have nothing but love and respect for Tiwa Savage. She is a diva in her own right. She makes slaying and talent seem like picking your teeth with a toothpick; plain easy but Tiwa, sister!  you fall my hand ooo.

Tiwa Savage “Tunji never gave me a dime not even when I was pregnant” Pulse TV interview

Tiwa gave an exclusive interview for Pulse TV (click Link above) in her home wearing a Tshirt with some weird-looking headscarf, looking torn up and miserable.

C’mon!! You are Tiwa Savage. Who handles PR for Tiwa sef? She got on camera and spilled gory details about her marriage; details that weren’t at all necessary. Yes, you had a hard marriage. Yes, he was a drug addict and wanna-be who put you in debt and mentally abused you. Yes, you were the breadwinner of the family but no one knew that and Yes, He is a “fuck boy” who cheated on a “good” woman and the list of stupid things that TeeBillz did is endless but I mean who needs to know all that info though? You don’t owe us any explanation. You are the Star in that relationship. Pffff bet if i do a random street or online sample no one will know who TeeBillz is. Never heard of him till he became Mr.Tiwa Savage so why then do you ridicule yourself by explaining stuff to an amateur interviewer who obviously doesn’t have empathy for whatever it is you are narrating. Why Tiwa? Whose advice was this?  Oga Don Jazzy shebi na you? I hated watching the entire interview.

Don’t get me wrong, I feel so bad for Anti Tiwa and everything that she has been through but still put her chin up and tried to make her marriage work which is what most African women do for fear of divorce or shame. My point is she is not an average African woman, she is a mega star and you do not come out in public and air out your dirty laundry in a show of shame in a bid to maybe get public sympathy. Why do you need it? Your lunatic husband has done a fine job displaying how crazy he is all by himself. All you need do is sit lip tight, cry all night if you have to and then make a hit track about it weeks later (if you must say something) and bank yourself  more cash because you are a Boss like that or release a press statement if you must. Now she has more issues because people are calling her out on the interview saying it was an empathy attempt and the fact that her brows were on point means it was staged blah, blah,blah!

Google Toke Makinwa, my role model relationship vlogger. Her marriage to Maje whatever was a sham and the internet went crazy with it but she kept it professional, didn’t explain herself, or seek public pity or respond to social media bullying and just like that, that story became history. See that is my type of woman. Your friends and family are the only ones who might know your business, random people with free WiFi and a lot of time on their hands don’t need to know nothing! Hell, I can go through the worst breakup and no post on my timeline will ever tell you what’s going on in that department and then what more of you? A mega star? Tsuiip! Well, whats done is done. I hope Tiwa rises like a phoenix from this as well as get a new PR team around the same time Pulse TV fires this annoying interviewer for a terrible job.

I hope this serves as a lesson to all those who care more about keeping up appearances at all cost than having an actual real relationship. It’s OK to try to make your relationship or marriage work but hunae, Its OK too to walk away when you’ve had enough. Yea, you might be afraid of the unknown but who ever knows for sure right? Choose you and trust that someone deserving of you will meet you half way or choose to cover it all up and watch it blow up in your face one fine sunny afternoon. Your Choice!!

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “Okaaaaay So this happened! #TiwaNTeeBillzSaga

1. Duinyk says:

Omoh that interviewer need slap! 🤔🤔 wah mama Tiwa this interview we nobi need am ohh! But pele ohh! You sure need to learn a lot from toke! As for watever tunji that one na just a D*** head! God see you through!
    Thanks for the info miss blogger!

Liked by 1 person

2. Anonymous says:

I honestly think tiwa savage was so ryt…the guy said alot so she had to say alot to defend her self…plus we her fans deserve an explanation.. details..shes a public figure so her life becomes publuc as well..tiwa is a strong woman

Liked by 1 person

• Sammy says:

Okay I buy dat idea. Yea. She probably had to say something but why not be a little diplomatic about it. I mean all dose details about milk money and all dat? That was all just a lil too much. He is a douchebag. You can say that in two lines. We love you and have ur bak no mata wat dat scum husband says. So I still say the intaview felt akward and she was too out there. I hup she comes out of dis doh. Feel really bad fo ha

3. anonymous says:

It is said, do not wash ur dirty linnings outside. Whatever Teeblizz did, he did. Tiwa had to be the boss lady she has always been and sought things inside and not in the public. Look at p square, we all know they have issues buy no one knows Wat the exact issue is. Tiwa really fell my hand. Just hope they work things out.

Liked by 1 person

• Sammy says:

Finally!!! somone who gets my point exactly. I mean…. we did not need all that intel on ur marriage life. was just too low and petty. well hup she fyns e happiness she seeks. either married or single. thanks fo readx

• Didi says:

That interviewer gosh I hope she’s been fired. I swear she must be “edible catering” . And Tiwa should not have spilled the beans for free. It should be about the money.Her PR team should be suspended or better still just hire my own sisi to do the damn job!

Liked by 1 person

• Sammy says:

hahahahahahaha sisichou!!! Tell dem! Tell dem oooo!! I d here di waste!! hahaha ll in due time doh. Ill sho dem how its supposed to be done. hheeheheh see ehh Edible catering journalist

4. Aju B says:

This deserved a lemonade 2.0. Tiwa no think straight. She cudve waited a few weeks b4 doing damage Ctrl. I bet we wud have still been buyx d track into next year. We didn’t call her Beyonce of Africa for nothing. And Teebills is not serious, who announces suicide? That’s a sorry excuse of a man. Women learn oh. Never mix business w pleasure. If sth shudve happened btwn dem, they shud have had banging nytes n continued being bizness partners n not perform Dat fallacy called marriage.
    Anyways its always a lesson n d take home message is men shud get diet shit togeda b4 marrying a hardworking woman so as not to feel emasculated n let greed kick in. And women please recognize the men who got their shit togeda cuz rich girl plus poor boy is always a disaster except d man decides to be boy boy. I have said my own.

Liked by 1 person

• Sammy says:

hahahahhahahhaa sista don tok yi own ooo!! See i agree witchu a 100! tsuuip i mean like y seat there and explain lil details that dont mata. release a press statement or giv an intaview but be brief and hit hard with few words! Yes we get the spik up campaign she was trying to pull but really.. U are Tiwa. We already believe u befo u open ur mouth. na u we sabi. Tsuuip dat yeye man. Heard he has checked into rehab. Yi need am. Tiwa no worry…u wil get a man if not u are stil kwin darling. thanks Nan fo ridx

5. A Fellow Woman says:

I have never seen my queen in that state 😂😂😂 That ‘headtie’ was a no no but I love you still.
    Samy, I visit you with a different opinion on this matter..
    Tiwa may not have handled her ‘mess’ with grace as Toke or Bey did but is there a standard way to deal with pain or address such issues? Before being a celeb, she is a woman in love and in an abusive relationship. After spending time with someone, there are some habits that do rub off (like telling all on social media) just like her ‘ex-husband’. Maybe Tiwa went all in because she was just exhausted to the point zero. But I believe If she wants to ‘wash her dirty laundry in public’ that is ok. Why? Why not? Not all storms hit with the same magnitude and we all have different styles of dancing especially in the rain. Think of ur friends..do they handle breakups/problems the same? Some people are more expressive &we shouldn’t tell A to behave like B in a sitaution B has never experienced. How does that help A? No two relationships/ experiences are ever the same. I understand Tiwa is a brand but before that brand is a woman & that brand is nothing if the woman is not alright. Which is more important? How she is feeling vs how she is looking/behaving? What she wants to say vs what we want to hear? What she wants to show vs what we want to see? How she is dealing with it vs how is she handling it. Some heartbreaks end with screams & tears, others by walking away. Some throw things across the wall, others silently poison lovers. Reactions are mostly different. A great part of healing comes from truelly accepting how you are feeling & finding your own way to deal with it even if it doesn’t meet the expectations of others. A strong woman, in my defintion, doesn’t always have to be strong. There are times she needs 2 put down that crown to deal with the tug on her hair. Tiwa darling, I am glad you let it out no matter how ‘distasteful’ it may have seemed. You can stop choking on it now & breathe. I applaud your courage. I hope with time I summon mine so one day I too can tell my story!✌
    Stay winning Samyra..I love ur blog!

Liked by 1 person

• Sammy says:

My dearest fellow woman hihihih I get your point. Yes she was exhausted and battered and I get that. She is a woman and I get that too but fame comes with its ups and downs. It is the life you bargained for wen u choose dat career path unno. Its the whole package so though she is a woman Im sorry to say she is no ordinary or average woman. U n I cant cry ol day on Facebook about a man unno… cuz we dont have pple looking up to us or fans as such. I get Tiwas rage but small details like money for milk, justifying why she cant cook all the time wasnt neccessary unno. I just hope she handled things a little more diplomatically unno. Give an interview yes! But keep it classy and make your point ofcourse highlighting how shitty your husband it. Dat man no try atol o. hahahah thanks for reading babe!